Female SP for step 3- Exam in mid July

5/23/2014 10:54:05 AM
Hi,
I am going to take my exam in Mid-July and looking for someone with similar timeline. I would like to do MTB 2,3 incorporated with UW notes for CK and step 3 and doing couple of ccs cases everyday. Need a sincere,focused and high paced SP who has similar plans. I am at CST and planning for a 2-3 hour study session.
Pls let me know if anyone is interested.

5/24/2014 8:23:02 AM
Hi I am interested in reading. Please leave your Skype ID and i will contact you. thanks

5/25/2014 5:55:00 PM
Amitac wrote:
Hi,
I am going to take my exam in Mid-July and looking for someone with similar timeline. I would like to do MTB 2,3 incorporated with UW notes for CK and step 3 and doing couple of ccs cases everyday. Need a sincere,focused and high paced SP who has similar plans. I am at CST and planning for a 2-3 hour study session.
Pls let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi I have my exam scheduled for mid-july as well. I would like to do this with you. Let me know how you wanna follow. And do reply if you seriously wanna do this. I have been replying to people's interests but no one follows up. So let me know, we can do this.

5/27/2014 7:24:12 PM
Hello,anyone??

5/27/2014 8:49:33 PM
hey check ur inbox amitac

5/28/2014 12:14:34 PM
Amitac wrote:
Hello,anyone??

check your skype.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept