DESPERATE TO PASS.. PLS HELP

3/12/2010 5:53:02 PM
Hello guys..

I think i am fortunte to have it.. but still.. -it remains a dilemma.. Just prematched for a prelim surgery program and the program sponsors H1B visa!!!!!!
M a fmg and have still not cleared step 3..... supremly dedicated to pursue surgery
Really need to be on an H1B coz in surgery goin from prelim to categorical is not so easy!!

So am plannin to give step 3 by March 30th.... A lil over 15 days and my UWorld scores are 58%.

Have a 99/99 in both steps... but there is a year long gap between then and now.

So my dilemma is... wether to hurry and appear for step 3 and emerge with just a passing score OR take a J1 and study for Step 3 in a more focused way so as to make scores better??????

Pls help....
Thanks in advance.....

3/13/2010 1:36:52 PM
AMU0385 wrote:
surewill wrote:
Amu you should clear the exam now. With 58 you are well in passing range- the score of step 3 doesnt count anywhere- but the visa will stay with you a long time.

THNX A LOT...
WORKING ON IT REAL HARD...
GIVIN UWSA IN A FEW DAYS..
LETS C WHT HAPNS..!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK