Serious study partner for Step 3 exam July/August

5/28/2014 8:34:58 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a serious step 3 study partner to take exam in July/August. My email is [email protected]. Or you can give ur Skype i.d so that i can add you and then we can make a plan for study. Stay blessed. Thanks

6/2/2014 9:17:55 PM
I am also looking for a serious study partner- Add me on skype, so we can discuss a study plan: patrick.iyahen.jr. Thanks

Adedeji wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for a serious step 3 study partner to take exam in July/August. My email is [email protected]. Or you can give ur Skype i.d so that i can add you and then we can make a plan for study. Stay blessed. Thanks

6/20/2014 3:34:40 PM
I'm located in NYC.I'm planning to take step3 soon and also need a SP.
My email is [email protected] for offer to study.

6/24/2014 12:56:46 PM
hi adedeji can i join u. iam also giving my exam in august. my skyp i.d i.m.godzgift
Adedeji wrote:

7/2/2014 2:41:59 PM
Iam looking for SP for step 3,I am plaining to take the exam at the of aug,2014.....if any one serious to study between 4pm and 10 pm everyday and whole days of friday/satur and sunday please e mail me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK