CS Skype partner

6/1/2014 10:00:34 AM
I'm looking for a serious CS skype partner. My exam is on the 16th of June 2014.
I scored 251 in Step 1 and 249 in Step 2.

my skype id is aejazulhaq.

I'm fluent in English so no worries in that area.
Anyone interested can get in touch via skype.
edited by on 6/1/2014

6/1/2014 10:42:48 AM
Hi there! are u in canada or US? i wanted to practice w someone live as it would be easier to do p/e properly and would be more accurate in terms of time management. thanks!

6/1/2014 11:29:58 AM
I'm afraid I'm nowhere near those locations. I'm currently in Asia. Let me know if skype works for you since the time difference might be an issue.

6/2/2014 9:49:40 PM
aejazhaq wrote:
I'm looking for a serious CS skype partner. My exam is on the 16th of June 2014.

I am looking for CS skype study partner. I need someone with perfect English, I have some exam experience and have done UW and FA cases for several times. But I am able only after 8.30 pm or maybe 9.00pm every day. But not earlier.
Skype ID aytensiracqizi
Email [email protected]
Are you still avaible,
if you are let me know.

edited by on 6/1/2014

6/2/2014 10:10:12 PM
aejazhaq wrote:

edited by on 6/1/2014

I am looking for CS skype study partner. I need someone with perfect English, I have some exam experience and have done UW and FA cases for several times. But I am able only after 8.30 pm or maybe 9.00pm every day. But not earlier.

Email [email protected]
Are you still avaible?
if you are let me know.
[email protected]

i could not find you on Skype

6/2/2014 10:10:24 PM
m.khalid wrote:
Hi there! are u in canada or US? i wanted to practice w someone live as it would be easier to do p/e properly and would be more accurate in terms of time management. thanks!

Email [email protected]
Are you still avaible?
if you are let me know.
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK