I PASS MY CK!!!!!

6/4/2014 11:42:53 AM
I AM VERY HAPPY. I RECEIVED MY SCORE TODAY: 232!!!!!!!!!!
WUAOOOO...
IT WAS SO HARD..BUT I DID IT!! MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT I WON'T PASS IT IN 4 MONTHS LIKE AN IMG....BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I WILL GET A GOOD SCORE....

I AM FROM VENEZUELA, I GRADUATED 10 YEARS AGO!! I ENCOURAGE YOU IF YOU ARE AN IMG LIKE ME, THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

I STUDIED MTB 2 AND 3, UW Q BANK AND SOME PDF FILES!!
MY BEST WISHES FOR EVERYBODY!!

6/4/2014 3:23:02 PM
That's awesome!Congratulations! I know the feeling. I just took the USMLE step 1 yesterday.

Best of luck!

6/4/2014 10:21:59 PM
I am IMG , graduated 14 yrs ago, trying to take CK now...I did MTB 2 , FA 2, AND UW Qbank....is that enough? who many times you did the UW qbank? Thanks

6/5/2014 9:02:41 PM
Hola, soy Julio de Venezuela, [email protected]

6/6/2014 3:32:23 AM
Congratulations Linda!
Wish u always be this successful.
Could u do us a favor?
Would u upload those pdf files,u read for usmle to one of sharing sites(like 4shared.com for example) and then post the links,
Or if it's more convenient, could u plz mail them to [email protected]
I would really appreciate it.

6/7/2014 2:04:33 PM
Congratulations my friend!!! that is incredible!!! I am really really happy for you. You truly give me so much hope and inspiration. I am also an IMG and ever since they raised the passing score,I have been feeling so anxious. Please if you could email me the pdf files that you studied, I would be extremely grateful. My email: [email protected]
Thanks for such an encouraging post looking forward to hearing from you

6/14/2014 9:08:06 PM
LindaIMG wrote:
I AM VERY HAPPY. I RECEIVED MY SCORE TODAY: 232!!!!!!!!!!
WUAOOOO...
IT WAS SO HARD..BUT I DID IT!! MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT I WON'T PASS IT IN 4 MONTHS LIKE AN IMG....BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I WILL GET A GOOD SCORE....

I AM FROM VENEZUELA, I GRADUATED 10 YEARS AGO!! I ENCOURAGE YOU IF YOU ARE AN IMG LIKE ME, THAT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

I STUDIED MTB 2 AND 3, UW Q BANK AND SOME PDF FILES!!
MY BEST WISHES FOR EVERYBODY!!

Linda. Can u pm me your email ID as I would like the files. My exam is in 4 months

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK