step 1 study partner in san diego

6/4/2014 5:09:20 PM
any one going to biomedical library UCSD for usmle step 1 studies


6/5/2014 10:36:16 AM
hi Shilpa,
am too in San Diego. Where exactly are you located and when are you planning to give your step 1?

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
any one going to biomedical library UCSD for usmle step 1 studies


6/5/2014 3:25:57 PM
Hi nemo.. i am in miramesa .. where r u from?
I am planning to take exam in august .. what abt u?
Nemo3 wrote:
hi Shilpa,
am too in San Diego. Where exactly are you located and when are you planning to give your step 1?

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
any one going to biomedical library UCSD for usmle step 1 studies


6/5/2014 4:16:48 PM
Am in Mira Mesa too.
Where in Mira Mesa area. Am near summerdale
You can leave me a private msg

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
Hi nemo.. i am in miramesa .. where r u from?
I am planning to take exam in august .. what abt u?
Nemo3 wrote:
hi Shilpa,
am too in San Diego. Where exactly are you located and when are you planning to give your step 1?

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
any one going to biomedical library UCSD for usmle step 1 studies

edited by on 6/5/2014
edited by on 6/5/2014


6/5/2014 6:18:44 PM
chek your Private msgs

Nemo3 wrote:
Am in Mira Mesa too.
Where in Mira Mesa area. Am near summerdale
You can leave me a private msg

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
Hi nemo.. i am in miramesa .. where r u from?
I am planning to take exam in august .. what abt u?
Nemo3 wrote:
hi Shilpa,
am too in San Diego. Where exactly are you located and when are you planning to give your step 1?

Shilpa.bharati wrote:
any one going to biomedical library UCSD for usmle step 1 studies

edited by on 6/5/2014
edited by on 6/5/2014


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept