What shall I do next now in applying for CS?

7/16/2014 7:33:33 AM
I apologize if my question is quite silly. However, I think I should ask since I dont have any mentor or senior whom I can ask questions about my application process.
I have applied for CS in November. I have already got scheduling permit. And I have fixed a date and even time (which is AM). I have got the confirmation notice for my testing appointment for specific test center.
My question is now, apart from applying for US visa ( I am IMG), what shall I do next? Have I completed everything that need to be done for CS exam application? or Shall I do any other step? I am quite paranoid. I think its complete, but I always want to be 100% sure. I have sent inquiry mail to info ecfmg mail, but they have not answered. Any help would be highly appreciated.

7/16/2014 3:24:40 PM
yes it is complete. u just need to get ur Visa and come to the US and give the exam! all the best!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK