Study partner for step 3

7/20/2014 12:56:53 PM
Hello,
I need a serious study partner for step 3 ASAP. We can Skype in but I reside in Maryland.

7/29/2014 2:56:23 PM
Ebele wrote:
Hello,
I need a serious study partner for step 3 ASAP. We can Skype in but I reside in Maryland.

HI EBELE,
I am Walid. I started studying for step-3. Looking for a study partner as well.
You can add me on Skype: wabdallah2000
Please feel free to contact me for planning
edited by on 7/29/2014
edited by on 8/3/2014

8/1/2014 7:25:10 PM
walid.where are you studying? library or skype?
hit me up. what times do you study?

8/1/2014 7:25:10 PM

8/2/2014 8:08:09 AM
salomon708 wrote:

Would also like join into the skype studying if possible guys. Email me please: [email protected]

Anyone going over CCS training?

8/3/2014 12:39:59 PM
Anybody want to skype ..please add me... Drgurl626
hit me up. what times do you study?[/quote]

Would also like join into the skype studying if possible guys. Email me please: [email protected]

Anyone going over CCS training?[/quote]

8/6/2014 1:50:18 AM

8/7/2014 11:20:41 AM
Ebele wrote:
Hello,

i am looking for skype study partner to practice ccs cases. ridwan.ahmed557 is my skype id.

8/7/2014 1:12:41 PM
Ebele wrote:
Hello,

HI Ebele!
My name is Faisal and I need a partner for step 3 exam prepration. I live in Maryland too. more precisely, Baltimore.If interested pls write back.
with regards
Faisal

9/16/2014 9:11:49 PM
Hi, I also live in Maryland - Baltimore area. I am beginning to study for Step 3 as well. Please let me know if you would like to group study.

thebluesands wrote:
Ebele wrote:
Hello,

HI Ebele!
My name is Faisal and I need a partner for step 3 exam prepration. I live in Maryland too. more precisely, Baltimore.If interested pls write back.
with regards
Faisal

9/21/2014 6:05:51 PM
HI, I was writing regarding your step 3 study partner request
please let me know how is your schedule and how would you want to plan studying. Thanks
MaKo51457536 wrote:
Hi, I also live in Maryland - Baltimore area. I am beginning to study for Step 3 as well. Please let me know if you would like to group study.

thebluesands wrote:
Ebele wrote:
Hello,

HI Ebele!
with regards
Faisal

9/22/2014 1:14:15 AM
I am looking for a step 3 partner too. I am giving my exam in first week of feb. I passed my CK in aug, so i reckon most of the stuff i will just need to review. I wanna go through few books before we jump on UW questions. Let me know. I am also looking for an IV partner as the session is already here. Thanks. My skype id is cumberbatch88.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK