step 2 ck sp needed

7/27/2014 9:55:50 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a female study partner for ck discussion. I would like to discuss MTB and u world. Prefer someone who has their exam in late august/early September which is around the time of my exam too.
Please inbox me here or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss further.
Thanks

7/28/2014 8:50:01 AM
Hi,

I am interested and I'm taking my exam in sept.
Please get back to me asap.
My skype id is: monz_k9

anita87 wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for a female study partner for ck discussion. I would like to discuss MTB and u world. Prefer someone who has their exam in late august/early September which is around the time of my exam too.
Please inbox me here or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss further.
Thanks

7/28/2014 3:24:23 PM
Same time frame here. I am looking for a punctual full time (not few hours a day) study partner. Please contact me on skype: artect273. Best!

7/30/2014 1:25:42 PM
artect wrote:
Same time frame here. I am looking for a punctual full time (not few hours a day) study partner. Please contact me on skype: artect273. Best!

7/30/2014 1:28:13 PM
DrAB wrote:
artect wrote:

Hello,
I am taking my exam in end of august, I am very interested in studying with you...I live in CA so the timing will work out perfect.
Please confirm if you are interested too, my skype id is ailyab.
thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK