Step 2 CS partner in downtown Chicago

8/25/2014 1:46:10 PM
rising 4th year looking for step 2 cs prep partner. would like to run through the sample cases on UWorld and just get some solid practice with someone knowledgeable.

8/26/2014 4:57:59 PM
Amadeus wrote:
rising 4th year looking for step 2 cs prep partner. would like to run through the sample cases on UWorld and just get some solid practice with someone knowledgeable.

hey amadues. i am also looking for cs partner. do you want to do just sample questions or whole uworld.

9/2/2014 4:21:46 PM
Hey King5,

I already took CK so I wasn't planning on re-subscribing for the qbank. just got the UWorld CS online resource and was thinking about going through those cases and first aid for cs. I've also heard that the kaplan book for step 2 cs is better than first aid so was thinking of going through that as well. right now scheduled to take it in February but the more practice i get the better.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK