Computer error & froze during exam !!

8/27/2014 1:25:48 PM
Has anyone had any experience of the computer giving an error message during the exam and then freezing ?
It happened to me 3 days back while I was on the last block of Step 2 CK ( I am posting on Step 1 forum just to know if anyone may have had this experience) . I got an error and it instructed me to contact the Proctor. The proctor couldn't restart it on the same computer but was able to restart it on another computer. It started from the same question. I completed the rest of the exam and also the survey.
After the exam I asked the proctor about it and he said " its quite common & in his system it shows I have completed the test". He then gave me the printout and assured me that if anything had gone wrong , he wouldn't have been able to print the page.
Even though he assured me , I am very worried that this may affect my score.
If anyone has had a similar experience or knows of anyone who did please reply. I will really appreciate your help.

8/27/2014 2:01:41 PM
[url=]link
Oggn wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of the computer giving an error message during the exam and then freezing ?
It happened to me 3 days back while I was on the last block of Step 2 CK ( I am posting on Step 1 forum just to know if anyone may have had this experience) . I got an error and it instructed me to contact the Proctor. The proctor couldn't restart it on the same computer but was able to restart it on another computer. It started from the same question. I completed the rest of the exam and also the survey.
After the exam I asked the proctor about it and he said " its quite common & in his system it shows I have completed the test". He then gave me the printout and assured me that if anything had gone wrong , he wouldn't have been able to print the page.
Even though he assured me , I am very worried that this may affect my score.
If anyone has had a similar experience or knows of anyone who did please reply. I will really appreciate your help.

call ecfmg and explain the same to them .. and they will let you know exactly. call ecfmg for sure. but call them asap...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK