Step 2 ck exam experience

9/25/2014 9:53:37 PM
hi all
I gave my exam on September 8. Went in very confident but for some reason came out feeling very positive I might have bombed the exam. Did uw 2x. First time % was 79% second time was 95%. Felt the exam was tougher than uw but covers the same concepts. I just feel that I did horrible on the exam. Was kinda nervous thru the first 20 qs in the first block but managed to finish on time then took a break to regroup. Started feeling better thru the second block on, but by the fourth I had developed a mild headache. Was pressed on time. I normally finish with 10-15 mins left in uw but barely manged 2-3 minutes on exam day and in some blocks only seconds. I have no idea why I am feeling like I bombed it. I remember some qs which I got wrong and then stopped thinking about the qs. Did anybody feel that way? I do not want to bring anyone down, this is my experience and I just want advice on how to deal with this. Does anybody know when will the results be out? Thanks

9/25/2014 10:17:17 PM
Aakef wrote:
hi all
I gave my exam on September 8. Went in very confident but for some reason came out feeling very positive I might have bombed the exam. Did uw 2x. First time % was 79% second time was 95%. Felt the exam was tougher than uw but covers the same concepts. I just feel that I did horrible on the exam. Was kinda nervous thru the first 20 qs in the first block but managed to finish on time then took a break to regroup. Started feeling better thru the second block on, but by the fourth I had developed a mild headache. Was pressed on time. I normally finish with 10-15 mins left in uw but barely manged 2-3 minutes on exam day and in some blocks only seconds. I have no idea why I am feeling like I bombed it. I remember some qs which I got wrong and then stopped thinking about the qs. Did anybody feel that way? I do not want to bring anyone down, this is my experience and I just want advice on how to deal with this. Does anybody know when will the results be out? Thanks

Hi, I had similar experience during the exam, but got a high score nonetheless. All the best to you!

9/26/2014 4:37:44 PM
Suja wrote:
Aakef wrote:
hi all

Hi, I had similar experience during the exam, but got a high score nonetheless. All the best to you!

Hii Suja...
Can u let us know about prep time and materials used? how much u scored?

9/27/2014 4:24:25 AM
Hii Suja...
Can u let us know about prep time and materials used? how much u scored?[/quote]

Hi, I actually prepared for a good 1 year with Kaplan online prep (high quality lectures){didn't refer their notes though} and 1-2 review books for each subject. That was bulk of my study. I supplemented it with u world, Kaplan q bank and little bit usmle rx q bank. MTB I just sifted through once. I scored 250, which is what I was aiming for. I have a kid, so it took longer as I cud study just 3-5 hours a day consistently. All the best to you!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK