530/244 on NBME form 7 UW 260

10/11/2014 11:33:03 AM
please let me know what ways i could improve upon 244 in the real test. CK in 20 days. What should i concentrate more on? I have just done UW once and doing it second time now.
Helpful inputs would be appreciated.
thanks

10/11/2014 12:53:59 PM
pallava wrote:
please let me know what ways i could improve upon 244 in the real test. CK in 20 days. What should i concentrate more on? I have just done UW once and doing it second time now.
Helpful inputs would be appreciated.
thanks

actually checking my mistakes on self assessment and realise that literally half of the wrong answers were silly mistakes which were the result of not reading or understanding the question properly or thinking beyond than was necessary to get an answer! any comments would be appreciated. thanks

10/17/2014 11:30:52 AM
The only comment that I have is TUTOR ME!!! What say you ??? I can wait until after your exam.

I just failed CK by 2 points, but I just learned that I don't have to wait 3 mos, just as soon as my registration is complete. I'm going to wait OF COURSE, until my score increases.

10/17/2014 12:55:34 PM
KrCr96015723 wrote:
The only comment that I have is TUTOR ME!!! What say you ??? I can wait until after your exam.

I just failed CK by 2 points, but I just learned that I don't have to wait 3 mos, just as soon as my registration is complete. I'm going to wait OF COURSE, until my score increases.

Not sure if you kidding me or being serious. Even if you are serious i am sorry my friend i can't tutor as i dont think i am upto it nor do i have time. but i really wish you luck in your next try.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK