NBME review

10/28/2014 6:00:31 PM
I want a sp for NBME 15/16 REVIEW ASAP plz, plz add suzette992 on your skype thank you


10/28/2014 6:27:32 PM
Could you please share how you save ,and can review nbme letter, I did nbme 17 ,but I was unable to revi again ? I will be appreciate your help.thanks in advance


10/29/2014 5:54:19 AM
Bahlol wrote:
Could you please share how you save ,and can review nbme letter, I did nbme 17 ,but I was unable to revi again ? I will be appreciate your help.thanks in advance


Are you kidding man? You have scared me = We don't have any NBME 17 - last NBME is the 16 )


10/29/2014 5:55:37 AM
suzzyluv wrote:
I want a sp for NBME 15/16 REVIEW ASAP plz, plz add suzette992 on your skype thank you


https://www.facebook.com/groups/836118393073078/

POST ALL your doubt NMBE 15 questions here, we will discuss it


10/29/2014 2:03:36 PM
Don't be scare,that was mistake,I mean nbme 12 ,could you please still share ,how to do it offline,or after doing ,how can I review it ,please I really need it ,my exam is next month,


10/29/2014 7:32:01 PM
Citadel wrote:
suzzyluv wrote:
I want a sp for NBME 15/16 REVIEW ASAP plz, plz add suzette992 on your skype thank you


https://www.facebook.com/groups/836118393073078/

POST ALL your doubt NMBE 15 questions here, we will discuss it


Thank you, I just joined under name = Dana
Any advices before I take the test, will do next Sunday, that is NBME 15


1/12/2015 6:20:52 PM
suzzyluv wrote:
Citadel wrote:
suzzyluv wrote:
I want a sp for NBME 15/16 REVIEW ASAP plz, plz add suzette992 on your skype thank you


https://www.facebook.com/groups/836118393073078/

POST ALL your doubt NMBE 15 questions here, we will discuss it


Thank you, I just joined under name = Dana
Any advices before I take the test, will do next Sunday, that is NBME 15


1/14/2015 12:52:14 AM
Bahlol wrote:
Could you please share how you save ,and can review nbme letter, I did nbme 17 ,but I was unable to revi again ? I will be appreciate your help.thanks in advance


1/14/2015 12:53:46 AM
Citadel wrote:
suzzyluv wrote:
I want a sp for NBME 15/16 REVIEW ASAP plz, plz add suzette992 on your skype thank you


https://www.facebook.com/groups/836118393073078/

POST ALL your doubt NMBE 15 questions here, we will discuss it


Could you plz tell me how to save and review the NBME?
tel 754 204 7649 or [email protected]


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept