I got unexpected low score 218. Advise me.

11/6/2014 2:19:35 AM
I got 226 in step 1 and was planning to get higher score for step 2 ck that turned out to be a low score 218. I am really depressed as I was aiming for general surgery maItch. now I feel lost. and need an honest advice. please tell me what I should do to get into match. what kind of matches will take me in with these scores?!!.
edited by on 11/6/2014

11/9/2014 1:31:25 PM
Ahmedelkomy wrote:
I got 226 in step 1 and was planning to get higher score for step 2 ck that turned out to be a low score 218. I am really depressed as I was aiming for general surgery maItch. now I feel lost. and need an honest advice. please tell me what I should do to get into match. what kind of matches will take me in with these scores?!!.
edited by on 11/6/2014

You have to apply for prelim possibly and do amazing on the ABSITE, which is an inserive exam given for gen surgery prelims - this will give u a higher chance of matching. Or hopefully u can match into categorical, although unlikely, dont give up hope. Don't let anyone say otherwise and apply everywhere. Its hard to account for chance, and no matter what do ur best and try your hardest. If you failed, you at least know you tried. good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK