Total number of attempts

11/13/2014 8:36:16 PM
Hi everyone, I know about the total 6 attempts of steps and its components. I have some confusion about it, Is it 2 total attempt for each step or each component has 6 attempts. Please clarify me because I already used one unsuccessful attempt for ck

11/14/2014 9:42:01 AM
Hi,It clearly says on usmle website 6 attempts for each step or sub-component of that step.like only step 2 has 2 sub-components,step 2ck and step 2cs. So step 2ck has 6 attempts and step 2cs has 6 attempts limit.Is that clear now?

11/15/2014 5:09:51 AM
VaHa34856332 wrote:
Hi,It clearly says on usmle website 6 attempts for each step or sub-component of that step.like only step 2 has 2 sub-components,step 2ck and step 2cs. So step 2ck has 6 attempts and step 2cs has 6 attempts limit.Is that clear now?

Thank you waha, You make my day, otberwise I was in a terrible position.... May God bless you...Happy studies

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK