Looking for SP for materials and questions

12/10/2014 3:35:03 PM
I am just about to start studying for Step 3. Have given my other exams long back and with new change sin exam, I will be reviewing some basic concepts too. I have looked up in the internet to find some books that will cover some basics without having to go through the step 1 material completely. I am looking for SP in mornings from 8am to 2;30pm central time and then from 8:00-10:00 pm.

I am looking for someone who can motivate each other. I am a person who can strongly motivate and plan the studying but fails in motivating myself when stressed out. I would like to have a SP who is serious to keep the required pace so as to give the test around March-April.

ANyone interested, please leave your skype ID or email id.
Thank you

12/11/2014 5:27:15 PM
Hey I am also in central time zone, and like what your thinking. you can email me at [email protected]

12/29/2014 1:38:40 PM
hi sir,skype is
hblavu

thank you in advance

12/29/2014 8:41:59 PM
Hi.I am Naina.looking for sp for step 3 .I am interested in studying with anyone here.planing to give my exam in April.my skype I'd is (naina.thulu) .plz add me if u ar interested.thank u .bye

1/16/2015 5:49:07 PM
michelle-escobar

1/19/2015 9:53:35 PM
Guys count me in, I am also in central time zone , planning to take the exam in March-April.
Skype ID ( nabil.alzaeim )

1/23/2015 7:03:29 PM
kita73666564 wrote:
I am just about to start studying for Step 3. Have given my other exams long back and with new change sin exam, I will be reviewing some basic concepts too. I have looked up in the internet to find some books that will cover some basics without having to go through the step 1 material completely. I am looking for SP in mornings from 8am to 2;30pm central time and then from 8:00-10:00 pm.

I am looking for someone who can motivate each other. I am a person who can strongly motivate and plan the studying but fails in motivating myself when stressed out. I would like to have a SP who is serious to keep the required pace so as to give the test around March-April.

Thank you

hi kita
what are the bpoks you looked witj basic concepts the blue print says 1-3 percent basic sciebce usmle world FIP has these rigth i also find Fischer
CCS with basic science correlate very good he says to read it there is one out for OG too
what other book will you read MTB has basic science correlate exam has only 1 percent to 3 per blue print given in USMLE

1/23/2015 7:03:30 PM
kita73666564 wrote:

Thank you

hi kita
what are the bpoks you looked witj basic concepts the blue print says 1-3 percent basic sciebce usmle world FIP has these rigth i also find Fischer
CCS with basic science correlate very good he says to read it there is one out for OG too
what other book will you read MTB has basic science correlate exam has only 1 percent to 3 per blue print given in USMLE

1/29/2015 4:31:40 PM
looking for SP. Plan to test in March Skype: Nicoleoe4

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK