Study partner

1/6/2015 2:23:35 PM
Hello, looking for study partner/ support to given and get, being accountable, setting up a plan for subjects. I am in Maryland, starting Monday, are you interested. I am female, and u? my name id Dee. let me know

1/6/2015 2:53:32 PM
desc50304677 wrote:
Hello, looking for study partner/ support to given and get, being accountable, setting up a plan for subjects. I am in Maryland, starting Monday, are you interested. I am female, and u? my name id Dee. let me know

Hi. Ify here. Can you let me know what your plan is for studying, resources you are using and what you have already done? Where in MD are you located?

1/6/2015 6:51:13 PM
Hey I emailed earlier today that I am in Maryland, if you are no longer looking for partner please let me know, but if still looking, would be interested, its for step 1, just started, hoping to take it end of May. I have the first aid 2014, just got it. let me know
thanks

1/6/2015 11:35:32 PM
I need sp my id is drrathi82 at skype

1/7/2015 3:27:33 PM
[quote=ify071][quote=desc50304677]Hello, looking for study partner/ support to given and get, being accountable, setting up a plan for subjects. I am in Maryland, starting Monday, are you interested. I am female, and u? my name id Dee. let me know[/quote]

Hi. Ify here. Can you let me know what your plan is for studying, resources you are using and what you have already done? Where in MD are you located?

1/10/2015 8:04:26 PM
Me too looking for sp ....planning to take exam in June ......Skype I'd pkumar6660
Male

1/13/2015 1:25:04 PM
hey are you still looking for sp ? my goal is to read fa do uworld and memorize the book drink it absorb it until i give the exam if your up for it add me doctorforfuture111

1/13/2015 2:31:44 PM
Looking for a SP. I'm IMG from Colombia. Planing to take the step1 in April. Actually doing UW and FA. Already done Kaplan lecture notes, Pathoma and FA once. Study Partner to review UW Q's, FA and encourage one to another. Someone available to Skype twice a week for a deep, high yield review to share knowledge, ideas, mnemonics, and to challenge each other. If anyone is interested, please send a private massage to add skype account. Thanks

1/15/2015 7:52:29 AM
Hi, im looking for online study partner (preferably female). starting step1 preparation this week.Need a study partner for online preparation, exchanging study plans and be motivated. Any one interested please send me a private msg. Thankyou.
edited by p123 on 1/15/2015
edited by p123 on 1/15/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK