HELP please!!!I've got 7 weeks left!

1/12/2015 3:52:53 PM
I think you need to take one or more assesmeny tests from UWORLD or NBME so you can see where you stand and if you hit your targets in several tests you don't to do anything more but if not then have several options to reach to your peak potential

1/12/2015 7:14:48 PM
shino25 wrote:
I think you need to take one or more assesmeny tests from UWORLD or NBME so you can see where you stand and if you hit your targets in several tests you don't to do anything more but if not then have several options to reach to your peak potential

Yes. This is a good idea to evaluate yourself with NBME and know where you stand. Good luck!
edited by on 1/12/2015

1/13/2015 2:19:20 PM
Janiemoon wrote:
HELP please!!!I haven't studied Kaplan..
Here's what I did:
1.DIT once with FA
2.UWorld once with FA
3.Pathoma videos once with FA
4. BRS physiology & Behavior
5. Goljan just the book

And I haven't done kaplan lectures... But EVERYBODY seems to have done it!
should I
1.Do the Kaplan High Yield Lectures now? with UW and FA
2.Do DIT again?
3.Do different Qbank? maybe kaplan or USMLE Rx?
4.what else?

I'm kinda desperate.. Any answers will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance
edited by on 1/12/2015
edited by on 1/12/2015

stop studying and use the remainder of the seven weeks to do questions---uw, usmlerx

1/14/2015 9:08:02 AM
Thank you so much.. you guys are the best.
I did the NBME 16 however I didn't even know I chose a timed couse and
I lost 13 questions on the first course, so this isn't too accurate but i got 220 which is close to what I wanted, however I shall try to reenforce my weak areas.
I am now reviewing the wrong answers and am going to do USMLERx qs and nbmes mainly,, plus respiratory..I scored the lowest in that area.
Thanks a lot. I'll continue to feedback on my next NBME and try to get it higher in the following weeks.

1.Do the Kaplan High Yield Lectures now? with UW and FA
2.Do DIT again?
3.Do different Qbank? maybe kaplan or USMLE Rx?
4.what else?

I'm kinda desperate.. Any answers will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance
edited by on 1/12/2015
edited by on 1/12/2015[/quote]

1/20/2015 11:41:28 AM
Hi jainemoon. Would you be willing to discuss the subjects over skype per say? i have a pretty free schedule and could accommodate any hours. Let me know.

you can reach me on my email: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK