First aid 2015 reviews?

1/12/2015 9:59:08 PM
Hello! I had my old 2013 edition with all the highligthing, notes, drawings, etc but need to upgrade my book in order to study all over again in a clean and neat book. the reviews from amazon are terrible...the paper apparently is very cheap. did the content varies significantly from 2014 edition?

Thanks for your feedback!

1/17/2015 1:40:43 PM
FaRo87004970 wrote:
Hello! I had my old 2013 edition with all the highligthing, notes, drawings, etc but need to upgrade my book in order to study all over again in a clean and neat book. the reviews from amazon are terrible...the paper apparently is very cheap. did the content varies significantly from 2014 edition?

Thanks for your feedback!

I just obtained my 2015 version I bought from Amazon like 10 mins ago. The quality of the paper is PERFECT. I dont know what those reviews in amazon are talking about...but what I have in front of me right now is good quality. Secondly, I had the 2012 version...so I dont know how the 2015 book compares to 2014. However to 2012, it has more information, better diagrams, more diagrams and more authors. Goodluck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK