SP- needed step 2 CK- exam is march 30th

2/1/2015 1:53:12 PM
I'm starting MTB 2 and 3. As well as Uworld. exam is march 30. i need a serious partner who would keep to time. i can Skype between 11am and 4pm. we both read same chapters daily. then discuss important points. If we do 50pages daily, we should be done in 10days for the first read.
I plan on doing 1-2 blocks /day. i do it first thing in the morning and mixed. so i can share some info from Uworld.
Skype ID-tosin1world

2/1/2015 8:45:33 PM
tosin1world wrote:
I'm starting MTB 2 and 3. As well as Uworld. exam is march 30. i need a serious partner who would keep to time. i can Skype between 11am and 4pm. we both read same chapters daily. then discuss important points. If we do 50pages daily, we should be done in 10days for the first read.
I plan on doing 1-2 blocks /day. i do it first thing in the morning and mixed. so i can share some info from Uworld.
Skype ID-tosin1world

Hey I am interested in being your study partner. I have CS on tuesday 3rd Feb but after i will be able to dedicate my time. Skype ID: Ariel.Moulon

2/3/2015 10:59:15 AM
tosin1world wrote:
Skype ID-tosin1world

do u still need a SP?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK