Reliable study partners for Qbank and CCS

2/4/2015 1:41:05 PM
Hi. I am looking for serious study partners early mornings for uworld qbank and evenings for ccs. I am also open to study other materials that we might find helpful for this exam. I am serious, motivated and reliable and I am looking for similar study partner. If interested , please send me a private message with your Skype id.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

2/4/2015 7:29:38 PM
OK Dr. I am interested. I study through out the day, steady and serious. Pls my skipe ID is gbrown262.Email [email protected]
thanks.

2/5/2015 12:11:23 PM
dodo75372424 wrote:
Hi. I am looking for serious study partners early mornings for uworld qbank and evenings for ccs. I am also open to study other materials that we might find helpful for this exam. I am serious, motivated and reliable and I am looking for similar study partner. If interested , please send me a private message with your Skype id.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

I am interested in studying seriously ..available all weekdays.My skype id os deepa7316

2/6/2015 3:24:40 PM
Hi I'm done with interview n wana strt preparing for step 3 if u still interested plz drop a msg. Thanxu
My email id hirazain86@gmail

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK