Passed cs today yes!

3/4/2015 2:45:37 PM
Oh thank god I got my passing cs results today got high performance ice and cis
I would like to sincerely thank my study partners on this forum and all of the sps from goldusmlereview
The GoldUSMLE course, UW and first aid is what i used to pass the exam. The doctor in houston was outstanding he helped me understand what mistakes I was making And had several wonderful sp patients that really cared about my performance they offered direct feedback. Their physical exam review was excellent really pounded the concepts into all of us taught me how to properly assess reflexes and motor strength and covered all the physicals in a very efficient manner. They focused on everyone's weaknesses and adjusted the review for us . I strongly recommend this GoldUSMLE review for everyone looking to pass on the first attempt.

3/4/2015 2:48:14 PM
I took my exam JAN 8 in Philadelphia
I am an img and I passed in Philly it can be done mostly AMg present and I still passed as img

3/4/2015 2:58:22 PM
Thank you very much for being my study partner, you helped me a lot too it is great to see you passed im very happy for you congratulations thanks for letting me come to your house to practice when I couldn't find study partner you were very nice to me god bless you

3/4/2015 6:04:46 PM
congratulation dr , I am very happy for you , can you please tell us what are the points which we should conc. on , I fell myself not prepared well for the physicals

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK