CS Skype or Live study partner

4/6/2015 3:26:46 PM
My CS exam is in the second week of May. I'm looking for skype partners and live partners in Colorado. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

4/6/2015 5:22:28 PM
usmlesp wrote:
My CS exam is in the second week of May. I'm looking for skype partners and live partners in Colorado. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

hey there, mine is on the 30th of April. we can work together.
skype- tj_new2015
edited by on 4/6/2015

4/6/2015 7:03:26 PM
usmlesp wrote:

Hi I can study via skype

4/6/2015 7:32:46 PM
chob42941410 wrote:
usmlesp wrote:

Hi I can study via skype

ok great, lets skype then.

4/7/2015 9:11:00 AM
begeta wrote:
chob42941410 wrote:
usmlesp wrote:

Hi I can study via skype

ok great, lets skype then.

Ok my Skype id is chskype78,let me know how

4/8/2015 9:18:33 PM
usmlesp wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK