Need Study and Room partner - Venetian Inn Houston

4/10/2015 2:18:52 AM
CS on 19th may at houston, need study and room parter, will be staying at venetian inn houston from 21st april to 20th may. If anyone is interested plz contact me, Thank you

4/13/2015 1:34:02 PM
Hi.. I will be reaching Houston on 22 April and my exam on 29th april will stay till May 1st. Are you interested to share the room for the duration.

4/13/2015 10:05:13 PM
vinodbhimani wrote:
CS on 19th may at houston, need study and room parter, will be staying at venetian inn houston from 21st april to 20th may. If anyone is interested plz contact me, Thank you

I m also interested, i will be coming to Houston on 3rd of May.
u can contact me at [email protected]

4/15/2015 9:30:20 PM
I'll be in Houston for Gold classes on 1,2,3,4th May. If you want to share an accommodation or do some practice or both PM me. Please include your details so that we can get a better idea of each other. My details,

Step 1 done.
I'd get done with FA cs by the time I get to houston.
Doing the gold usmle classes like I already mentioned. Taking my CS at Atlanta on 22nd May.
I'll be having my car.
I cook. :P

4/21/2015 9:42:09 PM
Guys I am looking for a female roommate in Venetian for 3 weeks, I am coming on April 28th. My exam is on May 21st. Please do let me know if any one would be interested!

4/22/2015 11:21:00 PM
vinodbhimani wrote:

Hi my exam is in May 1st wk.. Are u at Venetian already?

4/29/2015 10:03:46 AM
vinodbhimani wrote:

HI Vinod,
I am staying at sun suites,houston which is about 2 miles from venetian inn. Let me know if u r interested in practicing together.My exam is on 8th may. Contact me at [email protected]

4/29/2015 10:07:12 AM
drjetset wrote:
I'll be in Houston for Gold classes on 1,2,3,4th May. If you want to share an accommodation or do some practice or both PM me. Please include your details so that we can get a better idea of each other. My details,

Step 1 done.
I'd get done with FA cs by the time I get to houston.
Doing the gold usmle classes like I already mentioned. Taking my CS at Atlanta on 22nd May.
I'll be having my car.
I cook. :P

Hi there. I am interested in practicing together. Rt now I am staying in Sun suites,houston. I am done with step 1 and ck and will be taking cs on 8th may. Will you be willing to share feedback on gold usmle classes? I did a 5-day prep course at Kaplan's NJ last year and I can share their notes with u.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK