Live SP in New Jersey, New York, or nearby borough

5/26/2015 7:10:21 AM
Hi, I am taking my exam in Philly in early June. I have been practicing with a couple of good guys online, and I have gone through FA and uworld cases couple of times. I am in the final revision and preparation of my exam.

I will be landing in New Jersey(Newark) on May 31. Please, I need a live SP, just to practice live and see how far things are in reality.

Please anyone around these boroughs that is interested in practicing, just holla.

Thanks
Victor.

5/26/2015 6:45:16 PM
Hi Victor, am in Bloomfield NJ, I can practice with you. Bloomfield is very close to Newark about 10-15 mins. Skype linda Okoro NJ. Email [email protected]. We can start with Skype for now if you like.

6/18/2015 7:57:40 PM
VictorBanks wrote:
Hi, I am taking my exam in Philly in early June. I have been practicing with a couple of good guys online, and I have gone through FA and uworld cases couple of times. I am in the final revision and preparation of my exam.

I will be landing in New Jersey(Newark) on May 31. Please, I need a live SP, just to practice live and see how far things are in reality.

Please anyone around these boroughs that is interested in practicing, just holla.

Thanks
Victor.

Hello,

Please let me know if you would like to talk about how you're interested in studying. Maybe we can collaborate. I am looking to take the exam in August. I have reviewed the first aid cs book a few times already. I can do video calls via skype.
My skype name is: pettergriffin269

Thank You,
Petter

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK