Houston Live Study Group

7/21/2015 4:09:31 PM
If you live in Houston, studying for Step 1 USMLE and need someone to help you stay on track and motivate during this crazy period, your in Luck! We (2 people M,F,) have done Kaplan, FA once and QBank/UWorld half and have just started our Final once over everything including Kaplan, Pathoma, FA and UWorld. We have a set calendar to cover everything in next 2-3 months including revisions with 5-6 day routine 8+ hours day with discussion 2-3+ hours end of everyday and questions very week after end of every specialty/subject. Started this week with micro. If you live in the SW side of town or can commute here to SIenna Library and in similar boat and 100% dedicated to take exam by October then feel free to join us. (looking for a 3rd OCD rather than someone who will drag us behind) contact [email protected] Good luck all.

8/27/2015 11:58:20 AM
Interested in joining your group. I'm in Richmond Tx and can meet with you guys and catch up.
Contact me back if you are still in search for a 3rd partner.
Best of luck

8/27/2015 12:00:29 PM
Sorry I did not leave my contact info.
Skype me @ fdlnda(Skype ID)

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK