CS in Oct. looking for study partner in Baltimore

7/23/2015 3:26:19 PM
I'm looking for a study partner in the Baltimore/D.C. Area willing to study consistently for the next few months. I'm willing to study via skype if we can't meet in person. Please reply back.

7/24/2015 9:02:46 PM
Hi everybody,
Hope you are fine.
I want to study for CS in Baltimore( downtown) .
Is there anyone in the same boat?

7/24/2015 9:04:40 PM
we could make a good team and start studying together and then meet each other for examinations and...

7/27/2015 11:04:55 AM
Wegonemakeit wrote:
I'm looking for a study partner in the Baltimore/D.C. Area willing to study consistently for the next few months. I'm willing to study via skype if we can't meet in person. Please reply back.

So im interested. When are you planning to start

8/2/2015 6:10:21 PM
Sorry, Haven't checked the thread in a while. I just started reading FA today, seems overwhelming a little. I should hopefully have my first past of it done by the end of the week.

8/3/2015 12:36:13 PM
Wegonemakeit wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a sp to do cases each morning. Please message me on skype at pettergriffin269 and we can set something up.

Thank You,
Pete

8/3/2015 8:37:29 PM
sasb wrote:
we could make a good team and start studying together and then meet each other for examinations and...

I am in Baltimore down town
i set my exam by september
seeking serious sp
if u r ready let me know

8/3/2015 8:46:43 PM
I am ready to start... my email is : [email protected]
my plan is reading FA once then try to exercise with someone and read it again.
we could talk about our plan.

8/3/2015 9:01:50 PM
sasb wrote:

skype ID cerebrum85
add me plz

8/3/2015 9:05:07 PM
cerebrum85 wrote:
sasb wrote:

skype ID cerebrum85
add me plz

i send u email plz check or add me skype
thank you

8/10/2015 9:26:59 PM
Hi Sasb, Cerebrum85, wegonemakeit,... I hope you foks were able to set up something per CS.. I would like to join the group... in baltimore too, and ready to roll...

8/17/2015 8:38:37 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm in DC and would like to practice with you. I'm taking step 2 CS in December but wanted to start practicing right now, at least twice or 3 times a week, until November that I plan to study more intensely. My email is [email protected] please let me know the next time you'll be meeting.
Looking forward to meet you all!
Maria.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK