Study Partner in Atlanta

10/5/2015 11:47:50 PM
Olaxy wrote:
My exam is scheduled for end of October.
I am looking for a study partner in the Atlanta area. We can study live and/or via skype.
Kindly reply if interested.
edited by on 9/25/2015

10/5/2015 11:48:03 PM
Olaxy wrote:
I am looking for a study partner in the Atlanta area. We can study live and/or via skype.
edited by on 9/25/2015

10/10/2015 10:49:14 AM
Hi. My exam is in first week of November. If you still need sp please contact me. My skype ID: zorana..grujic
Thanks

10/10/2015 11:20:57 PM
Olaxy wrote:
edited by on 9/25/2015

Hiiiiiii, my exam is also at the end of OCT, Would you like to practice on Skype? Please email me at " [email protected]".

thanks

10/18/2015 6:55:22 PM
zoranagrujic wrote:
Hi. My exam is in first week of November. If you still need sp please contact me. My skype ID: zorana..grujic
Thanks

Hi, my exam is also on the first week of November, here in atlanta. we can practice live if you are available. send me a msg if you still available. Thanks

10/21/2015 11:31:27 PM
JOJO71819146 wrote:
zoranagrujic wrote:
Thanks

Hi, my exam is also on the first week of November, here in atlanta. we can practice live if you are available. send me a msg if you still available. Thanks

Hi, can we meet and practice live, here in atlanta. my exam is also the first week of November. email: [email protected]

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK