Hi, I finished all steps and I am willing to help

11/2/2015 9:05:45 PM
Hi, I am taking my step 1 in 3 weeks , but I think I need some advices in how to organize my studying at this crutial time! I have taken 2 nbms and my score is a little low(205) so I am so stressed out . I am trying to do lots of questions but I have almost no left time to review FA!!! Dont know how to organize at this point. I had study FA lot before though, but I feel that I need to read it one more time . Many things forgotten! And but the uworld quest are consuming my time! If you can give me some advices I would appeciate it! I also did Kaplan Pahoma and FA and this is my second time doing Uworld.
Thank you ,
Beatriz

11/3/2015 12:23:48 AM
hi, I just started studying 3 weeks ago...so far I've covered anatomy kln currently on the videos could really use some help with study tips and how to manage my time, planning to take the steps in march 2016... I would really appreciate any other information that might be useful, thanks
edited by on 11/3/2015

11/4/2015 7:49:07 PM
Hi! I want to know how much is considered a good score in Uworld bank?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK