STUDY PARTNER

11/12/2015 5:05:47 AM
Hi,

I am an IMG and i am really struggling to learn all by myself. Please if there are people out there who would be interested in us helping ourselves I will be so glad.

Yaw
Logic

11/12/2015 7:33:20 PM
YawAB wrote:
Hi,

I am an IMG and i am really struggling to learn all by myself. Please if there are people out there who would be interested in us helping ourselves I will be so glad.

Yaw
Logic

hello?,

i am an img too, u from where?
what type of help u need, in whch aspect /subject of preparation?
regards

11/12/2015 11:32:10 PM
From Ghana and i need help with biochemistry and biostatistics.

Where are you from?

11/15/2015 8:46:32 AM
Hey,i'm an img too,from Nigeria. Please can we create a whatsapp group where we can share ideas and maybe do FA together?

11/16/2015 11:42:51 AM
[quote=YawAB]Hi,

Yaw
Logic[/quote

Add me please: 0050946048964

11/16/2015 6:03:00 PM
YawAB wrote:
Hi,

Yaw
Logic

11/16/2015 6:09:37 PM
Hey Yaw,

I am also Yaw (quite a huge coincidence btw) from Ghana and med student in Boston taking the exam in April. Would be glad to form a study group together. Which part of GHA are you from? From Sunyani and went to Prempeh College for high school in Kumasi. Just started organizing myself for the April exam and have tonnes of materials to share as well if you're interested. Email me at [email protected] to see how we could work this out.

-Yaw

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK