bad uw scores

12/2/2015 2:44:16 AM
hi everyone.....im scoring between 55-64% in uw.....nd today i dropped to 45%....
i did 10blocks till now and doing oly uw....unable to do fa and i feel i dont remb fa much.....read it 1.5times
i wsa planning to give my exam in jan but now maybe i cant do it.....im unable to understand whether it is concepts that im lacking because i thought i was doing well when i doing kaplanqbank which i used to score around 60% system wise....
plz help.....im aiming fo r a 240s score

12/2/2015 10:37:29 PM
kindly reply....im stressed

12/4/2015 9:23:15 AM
Hi there, how long have you been studying before uworld?
What city do you live in?

12/7/2015 10:15:43 AM
thank u for ur reply
i studied kaplan and also solved the qbank for 7months before starting uw

12/7/2015 7:35:43 PM
Hey! Have you read FA? It's highly recommendable to read it cover-to-cover at least once before going into UW, whether you have finished KLN/Qbank or not. If you have read it, and you're getting these scores, your foundations may not be well stuck in your hypothalamus and you need to review them in other sources such as DIT (which I highly recommend if that's your case) . Also, to determine your weak points, do a UWSA or an NBME.

I haven't taken Step 1 yet (it's programmed in exactly 8 days), but I'm giving you this advice because my scores went from a ~65% in the first blocks to ~80%+ after reading FA.

Best,
~HD

12/8/2015 3:19:48 AM
HighDefinition wrote:
Hey! Have you read FA? It's highly recommendable to read it cover-to-cover at least once before going into UW, whether you have finished KLN/Qbank or not. If you have read it, and you're getting these scores, your foundations may not be well stuck in your hypothalamus and you need to review them in other sources such as DIT (which I highly recommend if that's your case) . Also, to determine your weak points, do a UWSA or an NBME.

I haven't taken Step 1 yet (it's programmed in exactly 8 days), but I'm giving you this advice because my scores went from a ~65% in the first blocks to ~80%+ after reading FA.

Best,
~HD

thank u for ur response....yes i have read fa once but i dont thnk i remb much....im dng dit too simultaneously and can see a change....thank u

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK