CK study partner

2/7/2016 7:09:33 PM
Hey everyone! I'm hoping to take the CK exam by the end of May. I'm currently using MTB2, MTB3 for surgery and OBGYN and UWORLD. If anyone is interested in going through these, please let me know. I'm flexible with days/times. I prefer someone who has been through these sources at least once and also someone who speaks fluent english. I live in the east coast.
edited by on 2/8/2016

2/8/2016 12:07:40 PM
i am looking for a study partner too but i live hyattsville MD not sure if u live inMD. i want to take my ck end of May also but i am doing my clerkships and was looking for someone flexible.

2/9/2016 8:36:52 PM
AiJa64467772 wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm hoping to take the CK exam by the end of May. I'm currently using MTB2, MTB3 for surgery and OBGYN and UWORLD. If anyone is interested in going through these, please let me know. I'm flexible with days/times. I prefer someone who has been through these sources at least once and also someone who speaks fluent english. I live in the east coast.
edited by on 2/8/2016

Hi I live in New york and my exam is beginning of may. email me at [email protected] you are still interested

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK