I took step2 recently

3/9/2016 1:12:06 PM
My exam was hard and I felt like failing when I got out of the center, I am scared of the result now.

3/18/2016 5:05:51 PM
mooo wrote:
My exam was hard and I felt like failing when I got out of the center, I am scared of the result now.

When did you take your exam? I took today it was Ok. I hope you will get good score.

3/20/2016 10:00:56 AM
i hope you will get good score .
from where did you study?

3/20/2016 1:22:19 PM
I took mine on the 7th of march, which is monday, I hope we all do well, right now I have the feeling of not knowing whether if I am gonna fail or pass, but I did my best studying before the exam and fighting fatigue and being alert inside the exam, its in God's hand now, do you guys think I will get my result this coming Wednesday? Because its the third?

3/20/2016 1:25:55 PM
I Studied, from MTB2 and MTB3 + UW and I added to that clinical master series there are very good and teach you how to think and improve your weak areas specially psychiatry.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK