Failed step 2ck, need help with studying/advice

3/14/2016 11:12:11 PM
I am on my 4th attempt now. It sucks so bad. I can never pass this exam. I have read lots of different material sources and did the uworld qbank 3 times last time. Still no good. Here are my attempts.

1st-175
2nd-193
3rd-207

I have read the kaplan material done a course, did another program. Read first aid, did MTB, now I just read next step in management for step 3. I would really like some advice on how people are doing so good. Some people are getting 240 or 260, I would like any advice from people who have passed or getting high scores on the practice tests. Thank you in advance.

3/22/2016 12:48:11 AM
ro152 wrote:
I am on my 4th attempt now. It sucks so bad. I can never pass this exam. I have read lots of different material sources and did the uworld qbank 3 times last time. Still no good. Here are my attempts.

1st-175
2nd-193
3rd-207

I have read the kaplan material done a course, did another program. Read first aid, did MTB, now I just read next step in management for step 3. I would really like some advice on how people are doing so good. Some people are getting 240 or 260, I would like any advice from people who have passed or getting high scores on the practice tests. Thank you in advance.

4/15/2016 7:49:59 PM
give up go back to flipping burgers you're an idiot guy

5/15/2016 10:27:53 PM
Muba wrote:
give up go back to flipping burgers you're an idiot guy

that was uncalled for

5/16/2016 8:07:29 PM
look into "Onlinemeded.org"...Its algorithm based approach to Step2ck esp if your a audio/visual learner . Best of luck!

5/25/2016 9:33:53 AM
Hello! I am IMG as all in this Forum and nobody is more than you just because you haven't passed a stupid test. Shame on The person that answered you that way . I feel so so sorry for him but not for you! He just showed he is the biggest looser ever! Because before you decide to go through this challenging, amazing and beautiful dream you have to stop and make sure that you have a heart ready to give , to help, and to warm others! What kind of doctor is he going to be? Shame on him. His future is just black and miserable. He wont get far with that attitude! Thats for sure! I dont know who you are but I want to help you!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! If this is what you want with all your heart you should persevere!!!! I am starting to study for CK and I need a study partner . I wouldnt mind to study with you! I KNOW we will do great!!!! Take in a deep breath!!! And look through the BIG windshield in front of you and not through the SMALL rear mirrors !!! My skype ID: elisa.gordon48
My email is: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK