Study Partner to do my wrong Uworld Questions n FA

3/29/2016 9:06:42 AM
woji934848 wrote:
Hello. I am in the process of doing my wrong Uworld questions. I have a few hundred left. I am doing it subject based and reading FA after each specific wrong Uworld question set. For example I would do my wrong Uworld Endocrine then read Endocrine FA. After, I am done with this. I plan on re-starting my q-bank and finishing it at a faster pace.

If this interests you and you would like to join me on this journey. Then please let me know.
Plz add suzette992
Best wishes!

3/29/2016 9:07:28 AM
Hi,
I think I did it the wrong way...
Anyways, kindly add suzette992
Thanks

3/30/2016 10:38:04 AM
woji934848 wrote:
Hello. I am in the process of doing my wrong Uworld questions. I have a few hundred left. I am doing it subject based and reading FA after each specific wrong Uworld question set. For example I would do my wrong Uworld Endocrine then read Endocrine FA. After, I am done with this. I plan on re-starting my q-bank and finishing it at a faster pace.

If this interests you and you would like to join me on this journey. Then please let me know.

Best wishes!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK