Looking for a study partner final revision

4/11/2016 1:04:33 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for a serious study partner to go through uworld and mtb final revision as I'm done doing it once.

4/12/2016 11:12:50 AM
Hi,
I am a a serious full timer. I am looking for a serious partner for fixed hours.
You can call me at 248-419-0284.

4/15/2016 7:02:22 AM
kpdoc wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for a serious study partner to go through uworld and mtb final revision as I'm done doing it once.

Hi , I am looking for a serious study partner too. Whats your skype id , I can add you at skype.

4/20/2016 9:17:03 PM
kpdoc wrote:
Hi,

4/20/2016 9:18:26 PM
Noorulain wrote:
kpdoc wrote:
Hi,

4/28/2016 9:56:37 AM
ezxg689404 wrote:
Hi,
I am a a serious full timer. I am looking for a serious partner for fixed hours.
You can call me at 248-419-0284.

Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in Step 3 today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming Step 3 endeavor.

M

5/12/2016 8:09:11 PM
kpdoc wrote:
Hi,

5/12/2016 8:10:31 PM
kpdoc wrote:
Hi,

Hi, I am doing my last revision as well. If you are still looking for SP. You are welcome.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK