Looking for Step 3 tutor - will pay

4/11/2016 7:57:43 PM
I will pay for a good tutor for Step 3. My exam is in mid June. Interested please email [email protected] or call 315-765-3250 (8-4), 315-214-1827 evenings
Thanks
Sergey

4/28/2016 10:23:59 AM
SeGo27253758 wrote:
I will pay for a good tutor for Step 3. My exam is in mid June. Interested please email [email protected] or call 315-765-3250 (8-4), 315-214-1827 evenings
Thanks
Sergey

Hi Sergey,

If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in Step 3 today or tomorrow, drop me an email message [lorusmoondoc at gmail com], or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. Yes, I am fully aware of how the stress of this exam may hint at the need of a tutor, and for some, they simply opt for gender-specific SP yet, i write you just in case you need varied or better assistance. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Before you start investing on private tutor, at least take this opportunity to identify your strengths and weaknesses, under no financial obligation. Thereafter, you can decide if you still want or need private tutoring. As i said, i am bored today and tomorrow.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming Step 3 endeavor.

M
(still a querky dude, at best)

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK