Few tips on passing cs

4/14/2016 4:09:27 PM
Alhamdulilai, I passed my step 2 cs exam,all thanks and praise indeed belong to GOD most high, I am writing this to inspire all those who are preparing for their test. Please practice practice practice, like u are not gonna pray, and pray,pray,pray,like u haven't practiced much.I am an IMG. Please read your first aid cases,and compare your history, exam and notes to first aid samples, ask yourself why any question is asked in first aid and why your own questions weren't included. Please get a patner for practice, a Skype patner is OK if u can't get a life patner, just make sure u are both committed to making every Skype session worth it.
On the exam day, treat patients like real patients, emphatize with them,be respectful, and please look into the face of every patient, shows you are giving your attention. Of course remember to always be respectful, wash hands, etc.
If you have an accent. Please speak a bit slower,and ask if they understand you, even if you don't have an accent, it allows them clarify any doubts etc.
If u are slow in typing,don't lose hope, try to improve ur speed,u can try 10fastfingers.com, or other sites, and please put only the important positives or negatives in your notes. Just keep practicing,use abbreviations where necessary.

4/22/2016 6:04:30 PM
fauzeeyah wrote:
Alhamdulilai, I passed my step 2 cs exam,all thanks and praise indeed belong to GOD most high, I am writing this to inspire all those who are preparing for their test. Please practice practice practice, like u are not gonna pray, and pray,pray,pray,like u haven't practiced much.I am an IMG. Please read your first aid cases,and compare your history, exam and notes to first aid samples, ask yourself why any question is asked in first aid and why your own questions weren't included. Please get a patner for practice, a Skype patner is OK if u can't get a life patner, just make sure u are both committed to making every Skype session worth it.
On the exam day, treat patients like real patients, emphatize with them,be respectful, and please look into the face of every patient, shows you are giving your attention. Of course remember to always be respectful, wash hands, etc.
If you have an accent. Please speak a bit slower,and ask if they understand you, even if you don't have an accent, it allows them clarify any doubts etc.
If u are slow in typing,don't lose hope, try to improve ur speed,u can try 10fastfingers.com, or other sites, and please put only the important positives or negatives in your notes. Just keep practicing,use abbreviations where necessary.

Congratulations Fauzeeyah!!! I'm an old IMG and I have step 2 CS next month. I'm reading FA and plan to practice on my relatives. Did you use any videos like CSE or UW? I would appreciate any advice.

4/22/2016 6:15:33 PM
Hi truthful, I watched the old videos put on you tube, they were very helpful. I would try out whatever physical examinations I had mastered from first aid and then watch the videos to make it better.

4/25/2016 7:51:11 PM
fauzeeyah wrote:
Hi truthful, I watched the old videos put on you tube, they were very helpful. I would try out whatever physical examinations I had mastered from first aid and then watch the videos to make it better.

Thanks alot Fauzeeyah. All the best for the future.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK