4-5 months.Study-partner in East coast

4/19/2016 2:52:51 PM
Anyone interested in prepping for CK (goal-time: exam in Sept end) who is willing to go thru :-
-Kaplan lecture notes real quick
-Discuss Uworld and Kaplan qbanks
-MTBs

Need a serious study partner for 3-4 hours a day(5 days a week).preferably female.

Want to start by may first week.

4/20/2016 8:00:48 AM
I am gonna start to study for ck too, I am in Eastern European Time (GMT+2). I will be happy to have a study friend

4/20/2016 3:28:43 PM
I meant East coast USA... Sorry to mislead u :-)

4/21/2016 10:52:02 AM
Hi,

Am in north east, looking for a study partner for kaplan q bank, MTB. let me know if it works.

neha

4/21/2016 6:11:30 PM
I am interested in studying with you starting from first wk of May.please leave your skype i.d.I am central time u.s.a.

4/22/2016 1:50:10 PM
Anitha.M wrote:
I am interested in studying with you starting from first wk of May.please leave your skype i.d.I am central time u.s.a.

4/27/2016 1:32:23 PM
draditi wrote:
Anyone interested in prepping for CK (goal-time: exam in Sept end) who is willing to go thru :-
-MTBs

Need a serious study partner for 3-4 hours a day(5 days a week).preferably female.

Hi, I live in Baltimore and looking for an SP. Pls lemme know if you are interested.

4/27/2016 8:20:38 PM
hi i am interested plz contact asap
Thanks.

4/28/2016 9:49:41 AM
draditi wrote:
-MTBs

4/28/2016 9:50:37 AM
Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in CK today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming CK endeavor.

M

5/4/2016 12:44:09 PM
Please check your inbox or share your email id. We can set up a time to meet online and discuss how to go about it.thank you.

5/5/2016 11:34:29 PM
Hey.. I am interested to study for step 2 Ck. Am also based in the Eastern US time. Looking to intensively study and take exam by August. But I am a male.. Hope that's not a problem.
P

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK