Serious female study partner

4/26/2016 12:42:31 AM
Hi I am looking for a serious dedicated female study partner for step 3 preparation, I can study via skype or in person if you live in Bay Area, Ca. please leave a msg if you are interested.

4/27/2016 11:13:50 AM
I need a partner to, i recently gave my step 2ck, done with MTB 2,3 .planning to give my exam by this june. Any time is flexible for me contact me if you are intersted. My email id: [email protected]

4/27/2016 9:11:20 PM
Hi--I am also looking for a partner to do CCS cases with.I am located in Mississauga.Timings are flexible.My e-mail is [email protected]

4/28/2016 10:04:51 AM
Leena29 wrote:
Hi I am looking for a serious dedicated female study partner for step 3 preparation, I can study via skype or in person if you live in Bay Area, Ca. please leave a msg if you are interested.

Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in Step 3 today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. Yes, I am fully aware of your female preference yet, i write you just in case you need varied or better assistance. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming Step 3 endeavor.

M
(still a querky dude, at best)

4/28/2016 10:06:40 AM
Alochana wrote:
I need a partner to, i recently gave my step 2ck, done with MTB 2,3 .planning to give my exam by this june. Any time is flexible for me contact me if you are intersted. My email id: [email protected]

Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in Step 3 today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. Yes, I am fully aware of that some people prefer female SP yet, i write you just in case you need varied or better assistance. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

M

4/28/2016 10:09:46 AM
sama75799469 wrote:
Hi--I am also looking for a partner to do CCS cases with.I am located in Mississauga.Timings are flexible.My e-mail is [email protected]

Hi

I don't charge. Yes, I am fully aware of that some people prefer female SP yet, i write you just in case you need varied or better assistance. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

M

4/28/2016 10:09:58 AM
sama75799469 wrote:

Hi

M

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK