Looking for CS study partner (live NYC/ Skype)

5/10/2016 7:14:11 AM
Hi!

I am looking for a study partner to run through CS cases. I am currently in Seoul (GMT+9h), but will be based in NYC from 1st June. My exam is 22nd June.

I am just starting CS, having completed CK and Step 1 recently. I am a UK graduate with 1 year of on-the-job experience.

Please message me if interested in either Skype practice starting asap, or live practice after June 1st.

Best of luck everyone!

5/10/2016 10:50:02 AM
skype ID: billy87joe
I'm in italy (GMT +1)
cs on july
edited by on 5/10/2016

5/11/2016 11:38:46 AM
My exam is also in July. I am in US. My skype id: USMLEAA.

5/16/2016 8:47:07 PM
Hello , I want to practice live when you arrive in NYC, please let me know when you arrive. my exam is on June 26th.

5/17/2016 11:08:11 PM
HI
We ca practice online.
My Skype: drmedsomar

5/18/2016 9:34:26 AM
juniper0720 wrote:
Hi!

I am looking for a study partner to run through CS cases. I am currently in Seoul (GMT+9h), but will be based in NYC from 1st June. My exam is 22nd June.

I am just starting CS, having completed CK and Step 1 recently. I am a UK graduate with 1 year of on-the-job experience.

Hello I am planning to take my CS exam in July.I live in Brooklyn,NY.If you live somewhere close,we can practice history taking on the important cases together.Thanks and Good luck.

Please message me if interested in either Skype practice starting asap, or live practice after June 1st.

Best of luck everyone!

5/18/2016 10:37:09 PM
sarasha12 wrote:
Hello , I want to practice live when you arrive in NYC, please let me know when you arrive. my exam is on June 26th.

Hi Sarasha12, I am currently in NYC and am preparing for my CS exam. let me know if you are interested to practice live. Will be waiting for your reply.

5/20/2016 6:27:13 PM
HananT wrote:
sarasha12 wrote:

Hi Sarasha12, I am currently in NYC and am preparing for my CS exam. let me know if you are interested to practice live. Will be waiting for your reply.

I am also in NYC rigth now, looking for a live SP. My exam is on june 21st. Email me If you are interested please! Email: [email protected]
edited by on 5/20/2016

5/25/2016 10:37:28 AM
Hi, I live in NYC. My exam is in early July.
I have finished FA cases w/ other partners.
I am interested in live practice. Please contact skype: facciati

juniper0720 wrote:
Hi!

Best of luck everyone!

5/26/2016 12:44:35 PM
Hi, I am also looking for cs study partner. I live in Boston. My skype id: merveyilmazz
Good luck with your exams

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK