Passed Step3/ Observership in Phila

6/29/2010 1:59:31 PM
First, thanks to all blogers and UWorld creators! I am an "old" IMG with pathology background. Couldn't find a residency position for 4 years.
FMG!! You must pass Step 3 before MATCH or otherwise nobody will look at your papers. I used USMLE questions and cases (very important!) twice... and recieved my results: MCQ UWorld was about 70-75%. Real exam - 89/217 or something. I don't remenber already. I passed Step 3 in May and found position in June already (don't ask).

Also I have an information for IMG about observership in IM, South Philadelphia. I've had one month observership in IM office with LOR at the end. They DO NOT provide visa. If you have Qs send them to my email.

Good luck, all.

7/8/2010 1:45:41 PM
Congratulations!

What study tools besides UW questions banks did you use? Also, did you score score 70-75% on MCQ UWorld first time, timed, unused question?

You can reply to [email protected]

Thank for your time and many congratulations.

2/26/2011 3:29:30 PM
YePi73740244 wrote:
First, thanks to all blogers and UWorld creators! I am an "old" IMG with pathology background. Couldn't find a residency position for 4 years.
FMG!! You must pass Step 3 before MATCH or otherwise nobody will look at your papers. I used USMLE questions and cases (very important!) twice... and recieved my results: MCQ UWorld was about 70-75%. Real exam - 89/217 or something. I don't remenber already. I passed Step 3 in May and found position in June already (don't ask).

Also I have an information for IMG about observership in IM, South Philadelphia. I've had one month observership in IM office with LOR at the end. They DO NOT provide visa. If you have Qs send them to my email.

Good luck, all.

2/26/2011 3:32:01 PM
YePi73740244 wrote:

Good luck, all.

Hi I just saw this post, will you be generous enough to share where you had your observership in Phila?.
Thanks!.

3/1/2011 2:52:33 PM
YePi73740244 wrote:

Good luck, all.

Hello Sir I am an IMG,done with my step 1 but not a good score, gave my step 2 ck now waiting for the results, Sir please help me for the observership post or externship post anywhere if u can pass on the deatils if possible.
My email ID is [email protected].
Thanking you in advance

3/1/2011 3:13:29 PM
CeGo39599875 wrote:
YePi73740244 wrote:

Good luck, all.

Hi I just saw this post, will you be generous enough to share where you had your observership in Phila?.
Thanks!.

Hi forgot to give my email. [email protected]. Hope you could reply.Thanks.

3/1/2011 5:57:27 PM
YePi73740244 wrote:

Good luck, all.

3/14/2011 11:45:31 AM
CeGo39599875 wrote:
YePi73740244 wrote:

Good luck, all.

3/14/2011 11:46:38 AM
hey I have passed step 3 and also have LOR from Im OBSERVERSHIP BUT STILL COULD NOT GET A SPOT. WILL YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO WORK FOR THAT.
THANK

4/4/2011 1:52:18 PM
hi yepi.. can u please provide me with info on the observership? I didnt match this year. Will take step 3 in a mnth. i wud appreciate any advice. [email protected] Thank u!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK