Exam Aug 31st!

6/21/2016 12:46:31 PM
Need a skype SP for now or live partner for the couple of weeks before Aug 31st in Philadelphia! I'm halfway through with FA and want to keep reading it along with practice asap

6/26/2016 11:20:07 AM
TatianaTre wrote:
Need a skype SP for now or live partner for the couple of weeks before Aug 31st in Philadelphia! I'm halfway through with FA and want to keep reading it along with practice asap

6/26/2016 11:22:12 AM
hi Tatiana , I am interested in doing skype practice with you , I scheduled for mid augest , and will be in philly in the start of augest my skype pzishki.slemani

6/27/2016 3:56:37 PM
TatianaTre wrote:

6/27/2016 3:57:27 PM
TatianaTre wrote:

my test is in mid august, already did FA twice, add me if you are interested. Skype id melanie_pr

7/5/2016 1:28:14 PM
hardawan wrote:
TatianaTre wrote:

Hi looking for a Female partner to practice over Skype, send me your id

7/5/2016 5:35:24 PM
Hi , I live in Minneapolis Minnesota , I need skype study partner for step 2 CS , I am starting now just got my FA book . my test date will be 31st august in LA center . my skype ID is
Dr. Burale
thanks.

7/6/2016 11:23:36 PM
TatianaTre wrote:

My exam is on Aug 31 also. Would you be still interested in studying ?
Pl let me know

Thanks
skype ID ethan4810

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK