SP Uworld questions revison system/subject wise

7/23/2016 9:45:41 PM
Hi
I am located in newyork timing (EST) and wanted evening time on weekdays ( can do more anytime on weekends)
I am looking for a serious and dedicated study and had studied Kaplan/uw/fa/ pathoma before
with exam coming up soon.
I wanted daily 2hrs (more on weekends) everyday to do uw revision system/subject wise. to clear out concepts or misunderstanding of questions and motivate each other when lagging etc
need to finish the target in 3-4weeks. exam in September.
Thanks

edited by on 7/23/2016
edited by on 7/23/2016
edited by on 7/24/2016

7/29/2016 12:19:56 PM
hflq314512 wrote:
Hi
I am located in newyork timing (EST) and wanted evening time on weekdays ( can do more anytime on weekends)
I am looking for a serious and dedicated study and had studied Kaplan/uw/fa/ pathoma before
with exam coming up soon.
I wanted daily 2hrs (more on weekends) everyday to do uw revision system/subject wise. to clear out concepts or misunderstanding of questions and motivate each other when lagging etc
need to finish the target in 3-4weeks. exam in September.
Thanks

edited by on 7/23/2016
edited by on 7/23/2016
edited by on 7/24/2016

Also looking for a SP to discuss FA + UW with, available on Friday, Sat, Sun. We can may use those days for reveiw while we learn new material on the week days. But planning on giving exam towards end of year dont have a date yet. lmk if interested

7/30/2016 12:49:54 AM
Hi. I am interested. Contact me on 7086639311

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK