Took CK today

8/10/2016 11:56:47 PM
Hello

I took step 2 ck today in NJ and I do not feel good at all...there were 40 question blocks and I kept feeling like I was running out of time. Sometimes I could not reach the last 2 questions- I left prometric feeling super down...anyone else feel the same??

8/14/2016 5:53:34 PM
ShSi77596072 wrote:
Hello

I took step 2 ck today in NJ and I do not feel good at all...there were 40 question blocks and I kept feeling like I was running out of time. Sometimes I could not reach the last 2 questions- I left prometric feeling super down...anyone else feel the same??

8/14/2016 5:57:31 PM
Hi,
Hope u did very well, everybody have the same feeling as u.
Please tell me what material did u study and which one most have helped u.
I heard the Qs r so long, right?
I have exam coming soon and have some kind of anxiety, but your words I think will help me.
I pray for the BEST results for u.
Zizi
edited by on 8/14/2016
edited by on 8/14/2016

8/15/2016 10:50:20 PM
Hey zizi
To study I read Mtb2 but first aid was the best in my opinion for medicine chapters - I did uworld multiple times and it is the best source of study material for ck! Never stop doing questions- I used Mtb 3 for surgery obgyn and peds - I did Conrad videos for medicine topics that I was weak in. Hope this helps! Ck is a stamina exam for sure I left the exam room feeling winded and uneasy but I hear this is normal- good luck! And never give up!

8/16/2016 12:07:39 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Would you please answer my Qs;

1- How long were the Qs? I mean Could u finish all the blocks?
2- With UW& MTBs, were u able to cover almost most of the Qs? I am worried about how tough were the Qs?
3- They( UW) r updating all Qs everyday, its so hard to catch up, I'm always behind, please advise me.

I appreciate your time.

8/24/2016 8:41:31 AM
zogh52383379 wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Would you please answer my Qs;

1- How long were the Qs? I mean Could u finish all the blocks?
2- With UW& MTBs, were u able to cover almost most of the Qs? I am worried about how tough were the Qs?
3- They( UW) r updating all Qs everyday, its so hard to catch up, I'm always behind, please advise me.

I appreciate your time.

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience. Hopefully you did well๐Ÿ˜€ what would you suggest are the best study sources ( especially for this exam after the new change ie after July 11)? Is the exam doable in 30 days? Did you use usmle secrets? What would you suggest for surgery, peds, obgyn qs? I am taking my exam in 25 days. Please and thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK