Passed my CS exam in philly my tips

8/18/2016 1:37:46 PM
Thank god i passed my exam now i can be certified for the match, I got my passing result high performance in ICE and CIS on wednesday wanted to thank this excellent forum for providing me with great study partners i needed before my exam,
On my first attempt i didnt use anything except First aid and my brother as an SP i failed CIS and ICE, i was very heart broken as i had never failed anything in my life, for the second attempt i sought help and decided to enroll in the gold usmle review class with UW. I used UW cases and, GoldUSMLE review classes which was very helpful and help me alot. I did the 4 day class it was very good i performed several cases in timed format and gained so much confidence, I strongly recommend the GoldUSMLE classes I strongly recommend their review as they went over the commonly made mistakes and difficult cases very well, physical exams, challenging questions, and hx taking tactics were excellent. They also give you all of the challenging situations and go over it well. the review also includes the IMAGING that is required for the exam now, i strongly recommend their course and without their course i would not have passed. I did about 18 cases in their exam the SP were very knowledgeable and to the point and i was very satisifed with their patients feedback and depth of knowledge i strongly

8/18/2016 1:38:49 PM
recommend the GoldUSMLE class and UW.
I took my exam July 13 in philly

8/18/2016 7:32:50 PM
Hello knmj905543,

Congrats on your success!!! All the best for the match.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK