FEMALE STUDY PARTNER FOR DOING UWORLD

9/3/2016 11:21:02 PM
HI i need a study partner for doing uworld subjectwise..i have an active subscription n my test is in dec..my email is [email protected]

9/6/2016 4:04:27 PM
I would like that. Do you have Skype?

9/7/2016 10:55:14 PM
I'd love to join as well!

9/14/2016 7:25:40 PM
naamya wrote:
HI i need a study partner for doing uworld subjectwise..i have an active subscription n my test is in dec..my email is [email protected]

hello..kindly send your contact details please...

9/15/2016 11:30:13 AM
I would like to join too. Test in December as well.

9/15/2016 10:33:20 PM
Hi I'm planning on taking my exam by December as well, currently using Uworld and MTB and would love to join for discussion. Does anyone live in Toronto or Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada by any chance? Inbox me if you so we can swap contact info

9/24/2016 11:28:40 AM
naamya wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:28:50 AM
CatMedSchool wrote:
I would like that. Do you have Skype?

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:28:58 AM
dgndrsonia168 wrote:
naamya wrote:

hello..kindly send your contact details please...

Hi,

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:29:15 AM
nmishra wrote:
I'd love to join as well!

Hi,

Best of luck to all

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK