study partner in Irvine, California

9/11/2016 5:41:21 PM
Hi guys.
My exam is in less than 2 weeks. If you are looking for a live study partner in Orange County, please let me know, so that we can start practicing the cases as soon as possible.

10/2/2016 3:38:25 PM
blackghost wrote:
Hi guys.
My exam is in less than 2 weeks. If you are looking for a live study partner in Orange County, please let me know, so that we can start practicing the cases as soon as possible.

hi Dr
do still interested please let me know,
email: [email protected]
thanx

10/7/2016 3:28:26 PM
Hi I'm looking for a step 2 cs study partner, I have learned most of the cases already, looking for someone competent to study with, not interested in spending more than two weeks on studying for this exam. Oh and I'm in Orange County, Let me know if anyone is interested to study in person or via Skype, thanks.

10/17/2016 6:24:59 PM
vfqc137334 wrote:
Hi I'm looking for a step 2 cs study partner, I have learned most of the cases already, looking for someone competent to study with, not interested in spending more than two weeks on studying for this exam. Oh and I'm in Orange County, Let me know if anyone is interested to study in person or via Skype, thanks.

Hi! I will apply the CS test this wednesday, so I'll be able to practice tomorrow, if you are still interested, please let me know.

10/17/2016 11:21:06 PM
dr-hisham1 wrote:
blackghost wrote:
Hi guys.

hi Dr
do still interested please let me know,
email: [email protected]
thanx

Are you still available to practice? what about practicing tomorrow?

10/19/2016 11:03:14 PM
I also live in oc and my cs exam is in end of december, intrested in practice first aid cases asap with serious sp

10/19/2016 11:04:19 PM
My email drkhaef@gmail .com
My skype id is dena808

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK