ck result 207 :/

9/17/2016 4:42:51 PM
Hi has anyone had a ck result (exam was aug 22 2016) close to mine after studying uworld and MTB ? I improved my ck score 12 points from my last attempt 2 years ago (had 194). I want to try one more time but since I feel so close to the 209 score I want to continue uworld and need a study partner and good plan to get 225+ on my third try.

I would like to try next week and study about 8 weeks. I need a good plan to make sure I improve those 15-20 points on my third attempt.

Please message me if you are in the same situation taking a second or third attempt on ck.

9/19/2016 8:26:02 PM
Hey I received my step 2 ck results last week and my score was exactly 209. I took my test on Aug 10 in NJ -Not what I wanted but I passed after two failed attempts so for me this was huge. I remember crying in my car after my last and final time giving the exam because it is very difficult for me and I felt as if I failed again. I am a US citizen Caribbean FMG and I have applied for residency for 2017 match. Step 1 and CS I passed on my first attempt- Step 1 score was 199- I can still say at this point that if you work hard enough and never give up you can accomplish your goals. Staying positive through it all is half the battle. Do your best and believe in yourself!!!

9/23/2016 9:19:47 AM
tejalvp1 wrote:
Hi has anyone had a ck result (exam was aug 22 2016) close to mine after studying uworld and MTB ? I improved my ck score 12 points from my last attempt 2 years ago (had 194). I want to try one more time but since I feel so close to the 209 score I want to continue uworld and need a study partner and good plan to get 225+ on my third try.

I would like to try next week and study about 8 weeks. I need a good plan to make sure I improve those 15-20 points on my third attempt.

Please message me if you are in the same situation taking a second or third attempt on ck.

9/24/2016 11:27:05 AM
tejalvp1 wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK